1. Data Collected During the course of your our services, we may collect following information
2. Use of Your Information
- Traffic Data: Following categories of information is tracked and captured when you visit our Website: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Website; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Website; (5) referring source which may have sent you to the Website; and (6) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website. This information is used for the statistical reasons and not stored with your personal information.
- Personal Information: In order for you to use certain such as booking an appointment, we require you to register, which contains your personal information such as your e-mail address, phone number, name, date of birth, address. We share this information with the healthcare provider to help the carer maintain a history against the patient profile that helps in the future diagnosis and treatment of the patient’s health concerns.
- Medical Data: Such as your reason for visit, your date of visit, and other medical information you choose to share with us. We share this information with the healthcare provider to help in the diagnosis and treatment of the health issue.
- Transactional data: Healthcare provider search, appointments, number of visits, diagnosis, prescription. We use this information to help you and the medical practitioners to get a better service.
- Cookie data: A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user's browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user's computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information. At your option, expense and responsibility, you may block cookies or delete cookies from your hard drive. However, by disabling cookies, you may not have access to the entire set of features of the site. We use this information to give you a personalised experience of the site.
- Web Analytics: We may use third party web analytics services such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text that you type into the Website. These analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the site. We use this information to enhance the user experience.
We use your Contact Data primarily to contact you when necessary, including to remind you of upcoming or follow-up appointments. In certain cases we may use your contact data to send you information about any new or relevant Services. We may use your Demographic Data, your Traffic Data, or your Medical Data to customize and tailor your experience on the site, and for usage of medical service through your chosen healthcare provider. You agree that GO Medisoft may use Personal Information to allow your doctors to make appointments with other doctors on your behalf through the Services.
3. Confidentiality and Security
4. Healthcare Provider
5. Public Information
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.